By accessing and using the Hi Doktor, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted the Terms including any additional terms and conditions and any policies referenced herein, available on the Platforms or available by hyperlink. If you do not agree or fall within the Terms, please do not use the Platforms
Who we are
Hi Doktor is a platform provided by us, MDC Digitech Sdn Bhd. We are a leading holistic healthcare solution provider offering both modern and complementary solution in an integrated manner.
What we do
Hi Doktor connect you with the local pharmacies, doctors and other healthcare professional for teleconsultation and healthcare facilities visit. Through our Platforms, you can book an appointment for consultation or visit any vendors that registered with us. Vendors may be owned and operated by third party vendors, our affiliate companies, or us.
How to contact us
For customer support, you may reach out to us via email or through our in-app customer support chat feature.
Use of the Platforms and Hi Doktor Apps
The Hi Doktor may or as a condition to use the websites or apps :
- Natural persons who have reached 18 years of age
- Corporate legal entities, e.g pharmacies, clinics and hospitals
- Verified physician/doctor/dentist who eligible to perform any treatment and consultation also have valid Annual Practice Certificate (APC).
- You have read and understood the following terms and condition
- You should not use the websites or apps illegally or in any manner which violate the laws in any manners will damage the name or reputation of Hi Doktor and our affiliates
- You shall not take any action that will do any harms to Hi Doktor and our affiliates
All trademarks, logos, images, and service marks, as displayed on the Hi Doktor Websites and Apps or in our marketing material, whether registered or unregistered, are the intellectual property of Hi Doktor and/or third parties who have authorised us with the use. The use of Hi Doktor's trademarks on any other website not approved by us is strictly prohibited. Hi Doktor will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. Use of any materials on the Platforms is at your own risk.
Restrictions on Goods
Some of the Goods we offer on our Platforms are subject to restrictions for purchase (“Restricted Goods”) These restrictions include prescription by medicine official, minimum age requirements and any other goods that we reserve the right not to deliver to you based on the relevant statutory requirements of the time being in force.
List of product sell:
- General Sales List (GSL)
- GSLs are a type of medicine that have few legal restrictions. They can be bought without prescription. Although these medicines are typically deemed “not dangerous”, it doesn’t mean that they come with no risk - so you should still be careful when buying.
- Pharmacy Medicines
- Pharmacy Medicines are only available to purchase behind the counter at a pharmacy. This way the pharmacist is able to refuse the sale if they believe it’s not the right medicine for you. You can identify these medicines by the “P” printed on the packaging.
- Prescription Only Medicines
- Prescription Only Medicines can have rather harmful effects and can cause serious addiction if misused. Therefore, Prescription Only Medicines must be prescribed by the person's doctor or dentist. The packaging of these medicines will be marked as “POM”..
- Controlled Drugs
- Controlled Drugs are the most serious category of drugs. Whilst having effects similar to Prescription Only Medicines, these drugs have been specifically listed as Controlled Drugs under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971. These medicines also require a prescription from a medical professional such as a doctor or dentist. They have certain restrictions as to how they’re dispensed, stored, and administered. Controlled Drugs are all marked with “POM” and “CD” on the packaging.
To purchase “POM” and “CD” goods, you must be of the statutory legal age and agree to the prescription label. HiDoktor, the Vendor and their delivery riders, as the case may be, reserve the right in their sole discretion:
- to ask for valid proof of age (e.g. ID card) or prescription notes by legal medical professional before they deliver;
- to refuse delivery if you are unable to prove you are of legal age; and/or
- to refuse delivery to any persons for any reason whatsoever.
- Any offer for any Restricted Goods made on the Platforms is void when it is prohibited by law.
When you place an Order with HiDoktor, HiDoktor will confirm your order by sending you a confirmation email containing the Order receipt. Where applicable, Orders will include delivery fees and any applicable tax (e.g. goods and services tax, value-added tax, etc.).
Minimum Order Value - Some of our Vendors require a minimum order value (“MOV”) before an Order can be placed and delivered to you. Where an applicable Order fails to meet the MOV, you will have the option of paying the difference to meet the MOV or to add more Goods to your Order.
Special Instructions – HiDoktor and the Vendor (as the case may be) reasonably endeavour to comply with your special instructions for an Order. However in some cases where this is not feasible, possible or commercially reasonable, HiDoktor and/or the Vendor reserve the right to proceed to prepare the Order in accordance with standard operating procedures. Neither HiDoktor nor the Vendor shall be responsible to replace or refund an Order which does not conform to special instructions provided by you.
Allergens – HiDoktor is not obligated to provide ingredient information or allergen information on the Platforms. Further, HiDoktor does not guarantee that the Goods sold by Vendors are free of allergens. If you have allergies, allergic reactions or dietary restrictions and requirements, please contact the Vendor before placing an Order on our Platforms.
Please note that your Order may be subject to additional terms and conditions provided by the Vendor.
Prior to placing the Order
- You are required to provide the delivery address in order for the Platform to display the Vendors available in your delivery area.
- Once you select a Vendor, you will be taken to that Vendor’s menu page for you to select and add your Goods to the cart.
Placing the Order
- To complete an Order, please follow the onscreen instructions after clicking 'Checkout'. You may be required to provide additional details for us to complete your Order. You are required to review and confirm that all the information you provide, including the amounts, delivery details, personal details, payment information, and voucher codes (if applicable) is true, accurate and complete before you click "PLACE ORDER". An Order is successfully placed when you receive an email confirmation containing your Order receipt from us.
Cancelling an Order
- Please contact us immediately via our in-app customer support chat feature if you wish to cancel your Order after it has been placed. You have the right to cancel your Order provided aVendor has not yet accepted your Order.
- Online Payment Orders
- You have the right to a refund for a cancelled Order only if a Vendor has not yet accepted your Order. Should you still decide to cancel your Order after it has been accepted by the Vendor, you understand that no refunds (whether in whole or in part) will be issued to you and you forfeit the delivery of your cancelled Order.
- Cash-on-Delivery Orders
- You have the right to cancel your Order only if a Vendor has not yet accepted your Order. Should you still decide to cancel your Order after it has been accepted by the Vendor, you understand that you shall forfeit the delivery of your cancelled Order and cash-on-delivery may be removed from your list of available payment methods for your future orders.
- HiDoktor reserves the right to cancel any Order and/or suspend, deactivate or terminate your HiDoktor account in its sole discretion if it reasonably suspects or detects fraudulent behavior or activity associated with your HiDoktor account and/or with your Order.
Prices and Payments
Prices quoted on the Platform shall be displayed in the country’s national currency and subject to applicable tax. Prices and offers on the Platforms may vary from the prices and you accept that offers offered by our Vendors (either on their own websites, mobile applications, or at their brickand- mortar outlets).
The way we display the prices of our Goods may vary depending on the Vendor, and the prices reflected on our Platforms may:
A breakdown of the prices and additional charges are displayed before Checkout. When you place an Order, you agree to all amounts, additional charges and the final ‘Total’ amount which is displayed to you.
- include GST, VAT or such other equivalent tax; or
- exclude GST, VAT or such other equivalent tax.
Delivery fees are chargeable on every Order unless:
- you opt to collect your Order directly from the Vendor (“Pick-Up”);
- you have a valid promotional or discount voucher and apply it at Checkout; or
- unless stated otherwise.
Prices indicated on the Platforms are as at the time of each Order and may be subject to change.
You can choose to pay for an Order using any of the different payment methods offered on the Platforms including:
- Our payment partners: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Google Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay;
- Cash-on-Delivery; or
- Such other payment method we offer from time to time.
If you have existing credit in your HiDoktor account or valid promotional or discount vouchers, you can use this pay for part or all of your Order as the case may be.
After an Order is successfully placed, you will receive an email confirmation from us with your Order receipt. Delivery fees will not appear in your Order receipt if you opt for Pick-Up.
- HiDoktor reserves the right to offer additional payment methods and/or remove existing payment methods at anytime in its sole discretion. If you choose to pay using an online payment method, the payment shall be processed by our third party payment service provider(s). With your consent, your credit card / payment information will be stored with our third party payment service provider(s) for future orders. HiDoktor does not store your credit card or payment information.
- You must ensure that you have sufficient funds on your credit and debit card to fulfil payment of an Order. Insofar as required, HiDoktor takes responsibility for payments made on our Platforms including refunds, chargebacks, cancellations and dispute resolution, provided if reasonable and justifiable and in accordance with these Terms.
Delivery, Pick-Up and Vendor Delivery
- You understand that our Vendors offer their Goods in specific delivery areas and our Vendors vary from delivery area to delivery area. By entering your delivery address on the Platforms, you will see the Vendors that we make available to you at that time. Delivery areas may expand, shrink or change depending on weather and traffic conditions and situations of force majeure.
- HiDoktor shall deliver your Order to the delivery address provided by You. You may choose for your Order to be delivered “ASAP” or scheduled for a specific time. An estimated delivery time will be provided to you in your email confirmation but delivery times shall vary depending on factors that are not controlled by us (e.g. order quantity, distance, time of day (peak periods), weather conditions, traffic conditions, etc.). You can view the remaining delivery time of an Order when you click on ‘My orders’ on the Platforms. You acknowledge that the delivery time we provide is only an estimate and Orders may arrive earlier or later. To ensure that you do not miss a delivery of an Order, you should ensure that either you or someone is at the delivery location to receive the Order once an Order is placed. If your Order contains Prescription Only Medicine or Controlled Drug (if applicable) and you or the recipient is or appears to be below the legal age, or fails to provide a valid proof of ID, HiDoktor reserves the right not to deliver your Order to you.
Unsuccessful or Failed Deliveries
- In cases where we attempt to deliver an Order but we are unable to do so due to the reasons caused by you, including but not limited to:
- no one was present or available to receive the Order; or
- customer was uncontactable despite attempts to reach the customer via the phone number provided; or
- lack of appropriate or sufficient access to deliver the Order successfully;
- lack of a suitable or secure location to leave the Order; or
- in the case of Restricted Goods, customer did not meet the statutory age requirements or delivery did not deem it safe or appropriate for the customer to receive the Restricted Goods.
- No-show Cancellations
- If you remain uncontactable or fail to receive the Order within ten (10) minutes from the time the Order arrives at your delivery address, HiDoktor reserves the right to cancel the Order without refund or remedy to you.
Wrong Order, Missing Items, Defective Goods
- Upon receipt of your Order, if you discover that there are issues with your Order (e.g. wrong order, defective order, or missing items) please contact customer support via one of the methods indicated in Clause 1.3 above immediately. In some cases, HiDoktor may request for photographic proof and/or additional information to properly investigate the issue with your Order. If we determine that the Order and/or Goods you received are not of satisfactory condition or quality, we will compensate you for your Order or parts of your Order.
- Where available, you will have the option of collecting your Order in-person directly from the Vendor’s premises (“Pick-Up”) instead of having the Order delivered to You. Your email confirmation will indicate the time for you to Pick-Up the Order (“Collection Time”). The Vendor will prepare the Order by the Collection Time. In some cases, a reasonable delay may be expected. The Vendor agrees to hold the Order for you at the Vendor’s premises for no more than a reasonable period of twenty (20) minutes from the Collection Time (“Holding Time”) and shall not be obliged to provide the Order to you if you fail to Pick-Up your Order within the Holding Time.
- In the event of unreasonable delays in Pick-Up attributable to you, you bear the risk of any damage or loss of Goods or any deterioration in quality or change in condition of the Goods (e.g. changes in the temperature fit for consumption). In this case, you shall not be entitled to a replacement, refund or replacement of the Goods. You alone are responsible for inspecting the Goods/Order when you Pick-Up your Order and shall report any issues and/or defects to the Vendor before leaving the Vendor’s premises.
- In some cases, our Vendors will deliver the Order to you (“Vendor Delivery”). While we will use reasonable efforts to provide prior notice to you on Vendor Delivery, this may not always be possible. Where Vendor Delivery applies, we may ask you to contact the Vendor directly in the event of issues or delays in your delivery. HiDoktor shall not be responsible in any way for Orders or Goods that are delivered by Vendors.
Vouchers, Discounts and Promotions
From time to time, HiDoktor may run marketing and promotional campaigns which offer voucher codes, discounts, and other promotional offers to be used on the Platforms (“Vouchers”). Vouchers are subject to validity periods, redemption periods, and in certain cases, may only be used once.
Vouchers may not be valid when used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or other vouchers. Additional terms and conditions may apply to Vouchers.
Unless otherwise stated, Vouchers can only be used on our Platforms
Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
HiDoktor reserves the right to void, discontinue or reject the use of any Voucher without prior notice Individual restaurants terms & conditions apply
We may exclude certain Vendors from the use of Vouchers at any time without prior notice to you.
Service Provider Liability
Vendors are responsible for the products and services that they provide. In cases of Vendor Delivery, Vendors are responsible for delivery of the medication and/or Orders. Hi Doktor shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your contractual relationship with the Vendor.
Doctors are responsible during the consultation, is expected to advise professionally within his/her medical profession. Hi Doktor shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your contractual relationship with the Doctor.
Personal Data (Personal Information) Protection
Hi Doktor has the right to terminate, suspend or delete your account and access to the Platforms, including any medical and delivery service we provide to you in respect of an Order, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Hi Doktor, in its sole discretion, considers your use to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of the Terms. Hi Doktor may, but shall be under no obligation to, provide you a warning prior to termination of your use of the Websites and or Apps.